What’s important about webcare?
1. What is webcare exactly and why offer it 24/7?
Webcare is not just managing customer complaints. Webcare is turning customer and user interaction on the web into opportunities and built up trust. 24/7 webcare is to be the standard since people want to communicate 24/7.
2. Make sure to embed 24/7 webcare in business processes.
We distinguish a number of webcare timeslices and according approaches, e.g.:
- Business hours: problem solving approach.
- Evenings and weekends: Assisting and informing approach.
- Weekends: Respons on services and products remarks.
- Night: Webcare aimed to easy down problems that occur and preperation to smooth handover.
3. 24/7 Commitment.
24/7 webcare means 24/7 commitment.Important notes:
- Share team vision
- Share team rules of engagement
- ‘Care to care’
- Online connections
- Cases are important
4. Define desired outcomes.
- What to monitor, with what platforms?
- What keywords to use to search, and what filters to use?
- Communications aspects
- Hand over requirements
- Analisys scenario’s
- Reporting requirements
- CRM interfaces
5. Strategic webcare components
- What strategic objectives of Social Media?
- Communications strategy
- Interaction with others
6. Webcare just do it!